Plantronics MDA526 QD is a smart audio processor for Plantronics 6-pin QD (Quick Disconnect) headsets. MDA526 QD improves customer service by giving call agents a seamless interface for switch between call sources: desk phone and smartphone. You keep on using the same headset even with the two sources. It also supports enhanced audio channel mixing and call analytics via Plantronics Manager Pro (available seperately).
MDA526 QD connects to headset, desk phone, and computer using standard cables. After it is connected, the user switches between audio sources using the buttons: volume, mute, and call control. This model of MDA526 QD connects to a computer via USB-C.
Plantronics MDA526 QD Switch Audio Processor Features:
- One headset for desk phone and PC calls or applications
- Manage your audio from one simple-to-use device
- Easy-to-use buttons
- Visually see your microphone mute button and call status indicators
- Independent volume and mute and call answer/end controls
- Superior noise and echo cancellation
- 6-Pin Quick-Disconnect Cord allows you to walk away from your desk
- Compatible with any Plantronics H-Series Digital headset
- Desk phone compatibility with electronic hook switch (EHS) integration
- USB-A or USB-C cable
Compatibility: EncorePro 500/700 6 pin/QD standard tops
For More Plantronics MDA526 QD Information: