Do you want the familiarity of a deskphone with the convenience of a wireless phone? Try the Yealink W41P DECT Deskphone. This bundle comprises a Yealink T41S IP Phone, Yealink W60B Base Station, and Yealink DD10K DECT Dongle.
How does it work? First, connect the W60B base station to your LAN using an Ethernet cable, like a standard IP phone. The base station supports PoE for power or you can use one the included base station power adapter. Plug the DD10K dongle into the USB slot on the back of the T41S phone, then connect the include phone power adapter. The T41S deskphone will be findable as a wireless handset through the base station. The phone will use the stable, secure DECT protocol to communicate with the base station, which connects to your IP phone system using SIP. It's compliant with leading VoIP platforms, including Broadsoft and 3CX, and is Asterisk compatible.
Both the base station and the DECT dongle have a wireless range of up to 50m indoors or 300m outdoors. You get the professional IP phone experience you expect from Yealink, including HD audio via both the hearing-aid compatible handset and the full-duplex speakerphone, plus incredibly flexible deployment.
Yealink W41P Bundle Features:
- Easy Installation without Wired LAN
- DECT Technology
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 15 paperless DSS key
- 5 features keys: message, headset, mute,redial, hands-free speakerphone
- 6 line keys with LED
- Compatible with Yealink DECT IP base station
- Headset, EHS support
- Each W60B base supports up to 8x compatible DECT handsets
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
For More Yealink W41P Bundle Information: