Snom PA1 is a public address system that connects to your computer network using SIP or Multicast. This allows you to configure and maintain your PA system centrally. Housed in a robust container, PA1 is ideal for adding a public loudspeaker to your VoIP deployment. Note, however, that the loudspeaker isn't included. You access PA1 with a call, a simple solution for paging or announcing. Multiple PA1s can be connected together to create or expand a network of loudspeakers in sizable buildings or across campuses.
Snom PA1 can be powered via PoE using your Ethernet cable, if you have a PoE switch or injector. Otherwise, the PA1 can be powered with a 5V power adapter, Snom PSAC10R-050, available separately.
Snom PA1 Public Announcement System Features:
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP WITH A POWER SUPPLY. IF YOU ARE NOT USING A PoE ENABLED NETWORK, YOU MUST PURCHASE A PoE INJECTOR OR USE A STANDARD SNOM POWER SUPPLY.
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration
- 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators
- For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount
For More Snom PA1 Public Announcement System Information: