Snom M700 is a DECT base station that can be operated in singlecell or multicell modes. In singlecell mode, the base station supports up to 30 M65 or M25 DECT handsets, with ten narrowband or five wideband concurrent calls. In multicell mode, operate the base station in a network of 40 total M700 base stations. The 40 base stations work together to support 200 M65 or M25 handsets, with each base station capable of eight narrowband or nine wideband simultaneous calls.
Connect repeaters to the base station to extend the range of its DECT signal and cover more space horizontally on long floors, as well as vertically for multi-floor buildings. Carry calls seamlessly from base station to base station without dropping callers. Interoperable with SIP and major VoIP phone systems. Take HD conversations anywhere.
Snom M700 Multicell IP Base Station Features:
- Up to 200 parallel calls in 40-base system
- Up to 200 registered handsets in the same network in multi-cell setup
- Up to 30 handsets per base station in single cell setup
- Up to 8 narrowband or 4 wideband calls per base station in multi-cell setup
- Up to 10 narrowband or 5 wideband calls per base station in single cell setup
- Common phonebook with up to 200 entries
- List of registered handsets
For More Snom M700 Multicell IP Base Station Information:'