Snom C620 is a wireless conference phone — in fact, not only is the conference phone wireless, but it also has two convenient wireless microphones for even greater coverage. If you want optimal convenience for conferencing with top-notch audio, look to Snom C620. The full-duplex conference phone offers rich wideband audio with an array of audio enhancements like fast adaptive feedback control, enhanced noise reduction, and digital mixing. In other words, C620 combines mobile convenience with professional audio. It has a wireless range of up to 150ft and a talk time of up to 24 hrs. Charge it on the included charging dock. Snom C620 comes with two wireless microphones that use the conference phone as their charging bay. They snap in magnetically when you're not using them. When you are using them, they let you get the mic close to the participant. And with 12 hrs of talk time per microphone, you never have to worry about the mic going dead in the middle of a conference call.
C620 also comes with a base that connects to your VoIP system using SIP. It is compatible with Broadsoft Broadworks and Asterisk-based platforms. The base and conference phone communicate with each other using DECT 6.0. The base supports up to 5 DECT registrations: 1 for the conference phone, 2 for the wireless microphones, and 2 for C52-SP expansion microphones (not included). If you use the expansion mics, you can handle up to 21 participants from a single system!
Snom C620 Wireless IP Conference Phone Features:
- Full-duplex speakerphone in base
- DECT 6.0 technology
- HD voice quality with G.722 wideband codec
- Support for up to three SIP lines/accounts
- Automatic gain control- digitak mixing, volume control:10 levels
- Up to 24 hours of wireless talk time and 12 hours of wideband calls
- Large backlit display, three soft keys and navigational pad.
- Pair up to three C52-SP DECT Expansion speakerphones to increase the volume and microphone pickup for 21 or more active participants
- 2-year standard warranty
For More Snom C620 Wireless IP Conference Phone Information: