The Avaya J100 Wireless Module is an optional plug-in-circuit board for the J129 and J179 IP Phones and K155 UC Device.
The J100 Wireless Module is ideal for use with the J129/J179 and K155 in situations where wired Ethernet is not available. Example scenarios include transient/pop-up locations, trade shows, retail, and work-at-home.
The J100 Wireless Module also supports Bluetooth® headset connectivity on the J179. This allows operation with Bluetooth® wireless headsets for ease-of-use.
Avaya J100 Wireless Module Features:
- Provides WLAN connectivity on J129 and J179 and K155
- Use wireless ethernet when wired ethernet is not available
- The secondary PC port is NOT active if WLAN is used.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac on Multiple SSID
- Enterprise-grade security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise, WMM, EAP-FAST, PEAP-MSCHAPv2
- Manual wired, wireless failover, manual SSID, SSID failover
- Icon shows on phone screen top line when WLAN is in use.
- Provides connectivity to Bluetooth® wireless headsets on J179
- Bluetooth® Version 4.2 o Supports Handsfree profile and Headset profile.
- Up to seven headsets can be paired
- Bluetooth® power class 2 (10 meter range)
- Status icon shows on phone screen top line when Bluetooth® is enabled
- Requires J100 2.0.0 Software or higher
- Support for Bluetooth requires J100 4.0.0 Software higher
- WiFi & Bluetooth not supported with H.323 Software