The Avaya Ethernet Routing Switch 3510GT-PWR+ is from the 3500 family of high performance compact Ethernet switches designed for SME's, branch offices and open environments outside of the wiring closet.
The Avaya 3510GT-PWR+ has been discontinued. Avaya sold this product line to Extreme and it's now the Extreme 3510GT-PWR+.
Avaya 3510GT-PWR+ Features:
- 8 10/100/1000 Base-T Ports with PoE or PoE+
- Supports 802.3af PoE or 802.3at PoE+
- 2 SFP ports
- Or use 2 rear ports for HiStack ports (10Gbps FDX)
- Designed for quick implementation
- Unique quick set up utility for IP Office
- 400MHz CPU Speed
- Memory: 32MB Flash, 128 DRAM
- RJ45 Console port
- Switch capacity/forwarding rate 20G/14.9Mpps (64-byte)
- Replaced Avaya AL3500E14-E6
For more information on the Avaya ERS 3510GT-PWR+: