The Algo 8301-IC is a paging adapter that seamlessly bridges analog paging systems to VoIP. Common application environments including a school, hospital, retail store, factory, airport / bus / train terminal, etc.
The 8301-IC is a PoE IP Paging Adapter for integrating legacy analog voice paging systems into a premise or hosted UC environment as a third party SIP endpoint. The Adapter eliminates the need for an ATA or FXS port. Features include G.722 wideband support with an isolated and balanced line output for optimum clarity and intelligibility without hum or noise.
Algo 8301-IC Features:
- Made in Canada
- Superior audio clarity and intelligibility - no hum or noise
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- Eliminates narrowband FXS port or ATA
- Multicasting capability to include Algo IP speakers and strobes
- Synchronization of scheduler and IP clocks using NTP server
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD voice
- Auto-provisioning (i.e.TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS,) Also supported: TLS & SRTP, SIP over TCP,DNS SRV Record, and CDP/LLDP automatic VLAN assignment
- Configurable for DTMF zone selection
For More Algo 8301-IC Information: