Algo 8180 is a network-connected indoor audio alerter that for adding loud ringing, alerting, and voice paging to your IP paging system. 8180 supports the open SIP protocol and is Multicast compliant, so you can configure it with a wide range of VoIP systems and cloud-based services. When used as a loud ringer, 8180 plays a customizable ringtone to serve as an audio alerter in environments like classrooms, restaurants, and warehouses. You can also use 8180 as a paging speaker for broadcasting recorded or live audio. Algo SoundSure technology adjusts the volume to compensate for ambient noise levels.
Algo 8180 is a high-efficiency speaker that supports wideband audio for increased comprehension. The ringer is some eight to twenty times louder than the average telephone. Connect additional devices like external speakers, amplifiers, or strobe lights using the auxiliary outputs. Configure 8180 through the network using a simple web-based interface or using the feature buttons on the back of the device. 8180 is powered using PoE. Connect the optional Algo 1185 Horn Speaker for even louder alerting and for alerting outdoors.
Algo 8180 G2 is an updated version of 8180. 8180 G2 has upgraded hardware that can run the latest security standards like TLS and SRTP to protect your communications. While retaining all the original features, G2 includes new features like enhanced Multicast options.
Algo 8180 Features:
- Dual purpose loud ringing and/or talkback voice paging
- Significantly louder (eight to twenty times) than typical telephones
- SoundSure™ ambient noise compensation adjusts output for noise level
- Selectable/customizable alert tones or announcements
- PoE eliminates local power supply
- Multicasting capability for wide area notification
- Voice Paging with talkback capability
- High efficiency and high output wideband speaker
- Pre-loaded with several ringtones including bell, chime, gong, buzzer, warble, and dogs
- Supports custom uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier, or visual alerter
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Loud Ringer in noisy or variable noise environments (classroom, restaurant, machine shop)
- Multicast wide area mass notification
- SIP interface with ambient noise compensation for existing speaker(s) or analog input paging amplifier
- Visual notification in quiet areas (church, hospital, theater)
For More 8180 Information: