The Algo 8039 is the perfect solution when installing a SIP Video Intercom into a mullion door frame. The 8039 can also be surface mounted for any entrance security application, indoor and outdoors. The SIP compliant Algo 8039 features Wideband audio and wide-angle 187-degree video capability to enhance the visitors experience. The 8039 is ideal for environments such as security in education, government, healthcare, hospitality, and even professional offices.
The Algo 8039 provides flexible communication options and the ability to answer using a standard telephone, softphone client, or smartphone. The fisheye lens on the Algo 8039 adds the visitors experience, which allows visibility directly below the intercom as well as 90-degrees left and right.
In addition to access control functions, the keypad can easily be configured in several different ways for your customers. One-button calling, extension dialing, or by an integrated auto-attendant feature. Which plays an automated custom recorded WAV file in response to a key press. For maximum security, the Algo 8039 allows door unlock control activated by a keypress from the answering device. This requires an optional door controller module on the Algo 8061 that can be securely located away from the public facing intercom, or an internal relay is available for door function with lower security.
Algo 8039 Features:
- Integrated relay for door opening control or Algo 8061 module for secure relay door control
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD voice
- SIP compatibility with leading UC vendors
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- Easily configurable through web interface
- Superior audio for clarity and intelligibility
- Configurable keypad
- Install in a mullion door frame where standard intercoms don't mount properly
For More Algo 8039 Information: