Algo 8036 is a network-enabled video intercom for secure access control. Algo 8036 features a 5.7" capacitive touchscreen display designed to be seen in sunlight and a wide-angle video camera that takes WVGA video at 60 fps. 8036 supports SIP, which means you have incredible flexibility for integrating the intercom with your computer network. As a VoIP intercom, the 8036 gives you wideband audio and simple administration through the LAN. The door phone has dual microphones and a full-duplex speakerphone for clear audio.
Algo 8036 connects to your network via a Fast Ethernet port, which can also power the intercom using PoE. Using the optional Algo 8061 IP relay controller, you can set Algo 8036 to control doors or gates. The 8036 is weatherproof, being IP54-rated. Algo 8036 is perfect for unattended lobbies, commercial or residential gates, parking lots, kiosks, and similar situations.
Algo 8036 Features:
- Sunlight viewable 5.7” VGA color capacitive touch display
- Integrated camera for H.264 video streaming to a video phone or soft client
- Camera image viewing via web interface
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Dual microphones
- Presence detection
- Secure door/gate management using the Algo 8061 IP Relay Controller
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE
For More Algo 8036 Information: