The 3228 integrates with a CO line or more commonly with a telephone system via an analog station (FXS) port or ATA. The intercom is full duplex capable, featuring echo cancellers and adaptive noise reduction for superior voice quality compared to most analog systems.
The 3228 door control relay can connect to any type of door release, gate activation system or access control panel. Additionally, there are low current programmable inputs and outputs at both control unit and intercom station for door sensing, door unlock switch, door unlock override, auxiliary call buttons, or telephone status such as ringing or in-use.
Algo 3228 Features:
- Digital speech technology provides superior voice quality
- Single pair 24 AWG wiring up to 1,000 Ft (300 m) between door station and controller for easy new or retrofit installations
- Initiates or accepts calls
- Caller Line ID to telephone helps users easily differentiate door calls from standard call
- Flush or surface mount (i.e., dual gang)
- Backlit call button for ease of use during night time hours
- CSA/UL 3R weather resistant
- Door control relay located securely inside the premise at the controller location
- Available 24V DC, 300 mA strike power
- Supervised link to door station monitors fault conditions
- Programmable relay inputs and outputs at controller and door station for integrating accessories such as: door sensor, doorbell button, card swipe, door chime, loud ringer, strobe, etc.
- Configurable through software via USB, or by telephone through touch-tone (DTMF) commands
For More Algo 3228 Information: