Algo 3226V includes a stainless steel, vandal-resistant door phone. Install the door phone outdoors, also featuring a weather-resistant construction. Connect this intercom solution to your telephone, FXO gateway or phone system. Program this kit, including the door phone and controller, for a variety of applications.
The Algo 3226V ensures that communications are clear, no matter where this door phone is installed. DSP technology provides the phone with echo cancellation and noise reduction. Also integrate your kit with an existing remote entry system or security system.
Algo 3226V Features:
- Digital speech technology provides superior voice quality
- Single pair 24 AWG wiring up to 1,000 Ft (300 m) between door station and controller for easy new or retrofit installations
- Initiates or accepts calls
- Caller Line ID to telephone helps users easily differentiate door calls from a standard call
- Flush or surface mount (i.e., dual gang)
- Backlit call button for ease of use during nighttime hours
- CSA/UL 3R weather resistant
- Door control relay located securely inside the premise at the controller location
- Available 24V DC, 300 mA strike power
- Supervised link to door station monitors fault conditions
- Programmable relay inputs and outputs at controller and door station for integrating accessories such as: door sensor, doorbell button, card swipe, door chime, loud ringer, strobe, etc.
- Configurable through software via USB, or by telephone through touch-tone (DTMF) commands
For More Algo 3226V Information: