The Algo 1202 Call Button is a high visibility SIP compliant call box for one touch customer assistance and emergency notifications. The 1202 CallBox supports a variety of notification options making it a highly customizable for different deployments.
The Algo 1202 Call Button is a SIP compliant call box that can be used in a variety of scenarios. When pressed the 1202 Call Button can be programmed through the web interface to send a notification via voice paging, telephone voice message, text messaging, email or audible/visual alerting. Some scenarios where an Algo 1202 CallBox could be deployed include retail customer assistance, assisted living care, emergency notification in schools and campuses, safety notification in manufacturing plants, buildings, and for workplace medical emergency.
Algo 1202 Features:
- High visibility easy to use illuminated button with flash confirmation when activated
- PoE powered for simple installation
- Web interface for configuration, audio file upload, review of metrics
- Single twisted pair extended distance wiring for location almost anywhere
- Notification options include voice paging, telephone voice message, audible or visual alerting, text messaging, and email
- Automatically emailed activity reports
- User customizable label
For more Algo 1202 Information: