Algo 1128 is an analog strobe light for visual notification in noisy environments, for improving accessibility, and to reduce noise in quiet environments. The strobe light is OSHA and ADA compliant. 1128 uses a long-lasting 8-LED array that provides incredible brightness. The light is visible in all directions in a 360° x 180° radius. 1128 offers a choice of 16 flash patterns. Select flash rate and light intensity for different applications.
Algo 1128 is intended for indoor installation as part of an analog paging system. It connects via a standard RJ11 telephone port and 2.5mm port, as well as a 6-position terminal block. 1128 is intended for wall or ceiling mounting.
Algo 1128 Features:
- 16 Selectable flash patterns and intensities
- Available colored lens cap kit
- Light splashes onto wall or ceiling for enhanced visibility
- Mounts to double gang box or any flat surface
- Up to 198 candela luminous intensity
- ADA compliance
- OSHA compliance
For More Algo 1128 Information: