Plantronics APU-72 EHS Adapter cable remote Headset Hookswitch for Cisco and Nortel Phones.
This EHS cable allows users to answer and end calls up to 300 ft. away from their desks. The seamless integration of handset and headset allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. Do not order this cable if your phone is not listed.
- 8961, 9951, 9971 IP phones
- 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E phones
- Plantronics CS510, CS520, CS530, CS540
- Plantronics Voyager Legend CS B335
- Plantronics Savi W710, W720, W730, W740, W745
- Plantronics Savi W8210, W8220
- Plantronics Savi Office WO100, WO200, WO300, WO350
Do not order this cable if your phone is not listed
Plantronics APU-72 EHS Adapter Cable Features:
- Replaces Plantronics APU-70, APU-71
- Enables remote ring alert and call answer/end capability on your Plantronics wireless headset, allowing you to move freely throughout the office without missing a call
- Eliminates the need for Plantronics HL10 handset lifter
- The Cisco server must be running Cisco CallManager System Version 4.1(3)SR5x or higher. This must be verified by your telephone administrator.
- The Cisco phone must be running firmware 8.3(3)x or higher.
- Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox icon). Select “Model information”. The firmware revision is listed under “Load File”
- EHS software functionality must be enabled though Cisco Unified Communication Manager Administration application
- Nortel firmware 3.1 has enabled USB support on Nortel 1120E and USB and Bluetooth support for 1140E and 1150E. The firmware revision needs to be at least rev 0624C6J (1120E), 0625C6J (1140E), 0627C6J (1150E) and up.
For More Plantronics APU-72 EHS Adapter Cable Information: