The Konftel 300IP is a flexible SIP-based conference phone that is ideal for companies using IP telephony. Equipped with Konftel's OmniSound? 2.0 audio technology, the 300IP is a full-featured phone that can function well in even the largest of conference rooms.
Konftel 300IP PoE Conference Phone Features:
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP based for integration with leading SIP based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Supports up to 2 GB SD memory card to record your meetings and conference calls for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Powered by Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE) or PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)
For More Konftel 300IP PoE Conference Phone Information: