CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE/ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Part time with opportunity for full time
We are seeking a customer centric, detail oriented pro who loves delighting customers throughout their entire experience. As a key member of the TelcomEx family this team player will be accountable for responding to customer inquiries, order processing, returns, etc. They will take initiative to continuously improve/automate/streamline customer interactions while maintaining our high standards of service, responsiveness. You will enjoy a fun, collaborative, friendly and open environment and culture that truly cares about its team members satisfaction and performance.
We are a 25 year old privately owned, 9-member telecommunications company providing the new and refurbished equipment to loyal, global clients from mom and pops to Fortune 100 companies. We are proud to have earned a long-time reputation for providing the best service and highest quality in the industry. Our repeat customer rate and average customer loyalty of over 10 years speaks for itself.
As we are a successful and growing company, you too will have the opportunity to expand into new responsibilities and functions within the business. We focus on ensuring members’ roles and responsibilities align with their strengths and interests. We are also not afraid of taking calculated chances and making mistakes in order to continuously learn and improve as a result.
You will also enjoy great benefits, an upbeat atmosphere, very low employee turnover, customers who love us and a dog friendly environment.
- Respond to prospective and existing customer phone call and emails with enthusiasm and commitment to resolving questions and satisfying needs.
- Work closely and communicate clearly with other team members in operations, sales, warehousing, purchasing
- Process online/phone/email/fax orders promptly, accurately and efficiently
- Maintain thorough call notes in CRM and follow up scheduling
- Look for sales opportunities during client interactions
- Process customer returns
- Back up office manager
- Assist customers with tracking, copies of invoices, etc
- Website content product additions & modifications
- Assist with website pricing catalog updating
- Learn about products, shipping, inventory, logistics
- Other projects
- 2-5 years experience in customer service or related positions in an environment that is totally committed to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Experience in product oriented and customer centric environment(s), preferably in an ecommerce, shipping, inventory based company.
- Cordial, friendly and upbeat phone manner
- Experience in order processing and other customer related tracking activities
- Demonstrated experience in and innate desire to help people solve problems
- Success in diagnosing customer needs, great at asking questions
- Resourcefulness in sourcing answers
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Thinks strategically about the entire order lifecycle from origination and fulfillment to shipping from multiple distribution sources
- A history of taking initiative, improving and streamlining all aspects of customer experience
- A record of rapidly learning new skills, products, systems, processes…
- Self starter but not afraid of asking lots of questions
- Sees the big picture – A systems thinker who wants to understand all aspects of a company “ecosystem” and how functions interact
This is a part-time position offering 25-29 hours per week. The office is open M-F 8:30AM to 5PM, and we have a convenient location just off of Routes 1, 95 and 114.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Principals only.
- Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- No other unsolicited services or offers